Gajakesari Yoga is one of the highly auspicious yogas in Vedic Astrology. Learn more below.
By: Dr. Palash Thhakur (Celebrity Astrologer, Numerologist, Tarot Reader, Holistic Healer)
Astrology is a wonderful science that pin point trouble areas in your life. It will provide you simple solutions for a prosperous life.
What is Gajkesari Yoga
Many auspicious and inauspicious yogas are formed in the horoscope. These have a great impact on a person’s life.
Some yogas are such that they make a man a king from a wretch. At the same time, some yogas do not even delay in making a rank with the king.
One such yoga is called the Gajkesari Yoga. A native who has Gajakesari Yoga in his horoscope, enjoys royal pleasures and is efficient.
Gajakesari Yoga is a highly auspicious yoga in Vedic astrology. It is formed when Jupiter (Guru) and the Moon (Chandra) are in a mutual relationship in a horoscope.
Specifically, Gajakesari Yoga is said to occur when Jupiter is placed in Kendra (i.e. houses 1,4,7,10) houses from the Moon. Else, when the Moon is placed in Kendra houses from Jupiter.
In Sanskrit, “Gaja” means elephant. It represents wisdom, memory and intelligence. “Kesari” means lion. It represents power, will and strength.
The combination of these two powerful animals in the name of the yoga signifies the strength and power that this yoga is believed to bring to the person’s life.
People who will have Gajakesari Yoga in their birth chart will have the potential for great success and fame. They will possess strong leadership skills, intelligence and wisdom. Moreover, they will have the natural ability to inspire and influence others.
Benefits of Gajkesari Yoga
Gajkesari Yoga natives are financially prosperous. Plus, they enjoy good health and a long life.
However, the strength and effects of this yoga depend on the overall strength of Jupiter and the Moon in the person’s chart. Moreover, other astrological factors and aspects are also considered.
Specific Benefits Include:
- Extreme Wisdom
- Surged Courage & Fearless Attitude
- Marrital Bliss
- High Intelligence
- Strong Will Power
- Good Command on Speech – Power to Influence
- Good Diplomacy Skills
- High Spiritual Inclination
- Highly Joyful in Social Life
- Ability to Inspire Others
- Ability to Reach a High Position at Workplace or Business
- Benefits from Travel – Personal or Professional
When Gajkesari Yoga Loses Strength
There are certain factors to keep in mind regarding the strength or formation of Gajkesai Yoga. This yoga loses its strength in the following cases:
- When either Moon or Jupiter is malefic.
- When the Moon is the 6th, 8th and 12th houses.
- The Sun is less than 4 houses apart from the Moon.
- If Moon is placed in Scorpio.
- If Moon & Jupiter are both placed in Scorpio or Capricorn.
- If Moon & Jupiter are not placed in either Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius or Pisces.
- There is a direct aspect of an exhalted Mars on the Yoga or when exchalted Mars is placed in Capricorn along with Jupter and Moon
How to Strengthen Gajkesari Yoga in the Horoscope
If you are aware of the presence of Gajkesari Yoga in your horoscope, here are simple ways to amplify the Yoga:
- Wear any size of Pearl stone made in Silver in the little finger of your primary hand on a Monday morning.
- Wear a Yellow sapphire of Max 5.84 carats, made in Gold, in the index finger of your primary hand on a Thursday morning.
- Drink only out of a silver glass.
- Donate jaggery to Monkeys or Feed jaggery to cows.
- Thursdays and Mondays – donate rice, yellow lentils, ghee or camphor to the needy.
- Pray to Lord Ganesha & light a diya.
In conclusion, if you have Gajkesari Yoga in your horoscope, you should make the most of your time and efforts. Things will eventually work out in your favor. If, however, you are confused whether the Yoga is strong or not. Else, it isn’t benefiting you, then approach Dr. Palash Thhakur for a Video Consultation.