Now you can purchase a genuine Blue Sapphire directly from us. After a lot of research, genuine collaborations & structuring a affordable pricing, we can ensure that you get the best value and benefit out of your gemstone purchases from PalashThhakur.com But first, know about Blue Sapphire more including it’s use, benefits and process to wear.
Blue Sapphire in Astrology
Blue Sapphire is a stone that corresponds to planet Saturn or Shani in Astrology. It is used to positively influence Saturn in your horoscope. This stone is also referred to as Neelam.
Shani is a planet of discipline, hard work, patience and thoughtfulness. If in a poor state or ill-placed, Shani gives negative results such as hardships, roadblocks, trouble with the law, strained relationships. This is even more prevalent during Sade Satti period. Hence, wearing a Blue Sapphire works wonders for your psychological and financial aspects. It is one of the best stones, rated 9 on the Mohs hardness scale.
It is very important that Blue Sapphire must be worn after careful analysis of a qualified and experienced Astrologer. Else, it can result in negative results.
Dr. Palash Thhakur personally looks at your horoscope to ensure that only positive results come from wearing a stone.
Benefits of Blue Sapphire
- One of the fastest acting gemstones.
- Protects the wearer from negative energy.
- Opens hidden or closed doorways i.e. it takes you places.
- Acts as a shield against enemies.
- Brings favor in legal matters.
- Brings abundance, wealth and good luck.
- Reduces anxiety and fear of the unknown.
- Enhances your spiritual journey.
- Improves your neurological limitations.
Things to Look for When Buying a Blue Sapphire:
It is key to understand certain pointers before buying a gemstone. Else, you will end up buying an unauthentic gemstone at a higher price.
- Cut, Color, Clarity & Carat of the Stone
- Free from chemical treatments including heating, dying, resin filling
- Authentic certificate from a renowned private, state, national or international gemological institute such as IGI
How & When to Wear a Blue Sapphire
Weight of the Stone: Minimum 6 Ratti (1 Ratti = 0.91 carats).
Finger: Middle Finger
Paksha: Shukla Paksha / Waxing Period of the Moon
Time: Evening (According to Auspicious Hours; after consulting with a qualified and experienced Astrologer)
How to Purify a Blue Sapphire Before Wearing:
Dip the ready ring into a mixture of raw cow’s milk, honey and gangajal / fresh water for 30 minutes and keep this at the temple at your home. Light incense. Keep this dipped for 30 minutes. Following this, take out your ring and wear it.
HOW TO PURCHASE A GENUINE BLUE SAPPHIRE FROM PALASHTHHAKUR.COM:
- Whatsapp or Call +91 95714 50711 to inquire for the right size of stone & get the quotation including the cost of the stone & delivery fee to your destination.
- To proceed, make the payment for the stone either through bank transfer or paytm against an invoice
- Either collect in person or have it couriered to you (through insured parcel service)
#bluesapphire #gemstones #gemstone #jaipur #gemstoneindjaipur