Congratulations! for the new bundle of joy in your life. Having a baby is the world’s best feeling. It is a mother’s best achievement. As parents, you want the best for your child.
Even though the future is unknown, you are already planning ahead. Astrology helps you in learning about your child in detail. It helps you know his/her traits. Moreover, you learn about the strengths and weaknesses. Your child’s horoscope can also reveal his thought process.
Furthermore, it can tell you your child’s interaction with the outer world. In terms of career, you can learn about his/her inclination towards a particular field.
Finally, astrology can tell you about state of current and future periods. Also, it can give you simple solutions to influence the malefic energies.
On the other hand, Numerology Nsme correction can amplify the result from your child’s efforts. It can help in attracting and exhibiting positive energy.
The results are a happy, peaceful and successful life. Dr. Palash Thhakur is a professional vedic astrologer and India’s most renowned numerologist who can map our your child’s horoscope and numerology charts.
The New Born Baby Numerology and Horoscope includes:
– Assistance with Name / Alphabet Selection
– Horoscope Design as per Vedic Astrology
– Overview of your personal nature, traits, strength, weaknesses
– Dasha/Period Analysis & Trouble Areas – Brief
– Simple & Practical solutions to influence the planets & improve all the aspects of your life
– Numerology Name Correction
How It Works?
- Book the service using this website
- We’ll email you withing 24 hours seeking your child’s details – full name(only if finalized), date, place and time of birth. Dr. Palash will also help you chose a suitable albhabet and name options.
- Within 48-72 hours, you will receive the horoscope and numerology name report in your email.
a. We request you to raise specific questions.
b. Please follow the above timeframe to complete the consultations and follow-ups.
c. Max 3 questions and 1 follow-up via email/phone – whichever is available. Any additional questions will be chargeable.
d. You must agree to the Service Terms and Conditions