An auspicious muhurat refers to a favorable or lucky time period to start an important event or ceremony. These include a wedding, business venture, or religious ritual. Moreover, assets are purchased based on Auspicious or Shubh Muhurat.
It is considered an important aspect of event planning in Hindu culture. Hence, much attention is given to selecting an auspicious time for starting the event.
Muhurat or Shubh Muhurat is the Hindi term for an astrologically favorable period. These periods will be determined based on the positions of celestial bodies and planetary alignments.
It is important that results from your efforts get amplified. Therefore, the new beginning must bring happiness and prosperity. Following an auspicious muhurat will bring good luck and blessings to the event or ceremony. On the contrary, a new beginning at a negative time will bring unfavorable results.
However, there are two school of thoughts on this. For instance, the first states that the auspicious hours are beneficial for everyone in general.
However, the second school of thought state that stars differ in giving results for different individuals. That is, each individual is unique to it’s energy source.
To this, we understand this dilemma faced by people. Hence, we believe in taking a holistic or thorough approach. In simple words, we work with both the school of thoughts. Therefore, it ensures that we leave no stone unturned.
Dr. Palash Thhakur is known as one of the most respected vedic astrologers and numerologists in India. He has tremendous experience in advising clients on auspicious time for events.
The Auspicious Muhurat Consultation includes:
– Recommendation for Auspicious Time and Date for your preferred event – wedding / launch / business startup / house or vehicle purchase etc.
How It Works?
- Book the service using this website
- We’ll email or call you withing 24 hours seeking your details – full name, date, place and time of birth and the event details.
- Within 24-48 hours, you will receive recommendations in your email. Alternatively, you can always speak over the call.
- You can send 1 follow-up email to Dr. Palash Thhakur to clear your doubts/questions. Based on availability, a call may be scheduled.
a. We request you to raise specific questions.
b. Please follow the above timeframe to complete the consultations and follow-ups.
c. Max 3 questions and 1 follow-up via email. Any additional questions will be chargeable.
d. You must agree to the Service Terms and Conditions