Combust Mercury in Capricorn Zodiac on 26th February 2023 will bring challenges. See the ways to Achieve Success
By: Dr. Palash Thhakur (Celebrity Astrologer, Numerologist, Tarot Reader, Holistic Healer)
Astrology is a wonderful science. It can help you pin point the trouble areas of your life. The solutions from Vedic Astrology can help you manifest your dream life.
Combust Mercury in Capricorn
Mercury or Budh is a fast moving planet. It is also called the tail of the Sun. There are several times in a year when Mercury is combust. That is, burnt out. Hence, it does not give it full results. Mercury is the planet of communication, wit and intelligence. It’s presence in any zodiac sign blesses the natives with such abilities. Wednesday is the day dedicated to Mercury or Budh.
Capricorn zodiac is all about stability, intelligence and focus. As a Capricorn-born, you will be ambitious and determined. Money and recognition will always on your mind. Today, on the 26th of February, Mercury will negatively impact you.
At first, you will face difficulty in taking decisions. Moreover, you will feel getting stuck between two opposing ends. Secondly, your communication will not be easily comprehendable. That is, your intentions will be misinterpreted. Thirdly, you will fail at quickly grabbing an opportunity. Moreover, people in share markets will not be able to benefit up to the mark. Fourthly, it will draw you towards intoxications.
Therefore, such a medley of energies will impact your finances. As a ripple effect, you are most likely to affect your personal relationships. An argumentative state will develop as the day progresses. In matters of health, you may also develop low energy fields. Hence, some headaches are likely.
Combust Mercury in Capricorn – Remedies
Thanks to Vedic Astrology, there are certain proven solutions to overturn the negative aspects. These solutions are based on the premise, that we on earth, have elements or beings that help us to negate the negative effects. The solutions that will elevate Mercury include:
1. Begin your day with meditation. A thoughtless approach eventually leads to a more thoughful approach.
2. Take a walk in nature. Green environments will allow you to generate new ideas in a composed state.
3. Pen down your action plan for the day. Focus on 20% of the priorities that give 80% of results.
4. Feed Green Lentil (Green Moong) to the birds.
5. Include basil, thyme, sage and mint in your diet. Also, stick to beans and salads today.
6. Wear pastel greens, lighter shades of yellows. Avoid all darker shades.
7. Pray to Lord Vishnu. You can also read Vishnu Sahasranamam. Do this before leaving for work.
8. Recite the mantra for Mercury or Budh 108 times in the morning: Aum Braam Breem Broum Sah(a) Budhaya Namah
9. Respect female figures. Do not get into an argument or confrontation.
10. Feed fodder to a cow anytime during the day.
If you do the above given remedies, you will get rid of the hiccups. Your cognitive skills will enhance. As a result, you will perform better and achieve success in your endeavours.